Letter: Being a Mom

by - 11:38 AM

Ideally I wanted this blog to be about my daughter’s first year and how it went for me. However that wasn’t the case whatsoever because well life happened! It was hard working, schooling and raising a kid and then trying to find time to write this blog. Yet I am a multitask-er whiz and a damn good one at that! So I decided to blog about my daughter during her active stage because lets be real she wasn’t doing anything too interesting at two months.

So here is a little bit about me! My name is Kimberley A. but I go mostly by Kimmy, Kim or Mama.



Then there is my daughter Emmaliene but she goes by affectionately by Emmy or Boobaloo (It just stuck after her turning three months). This was at her first birthday party where her father and I bought her a tricycle. She definitely deserved it and more!



Together you will see our adventures as Mommy & Daughter with Guest appearance by her Dada! I hope to teach as well as learn from fellow parents about the adventures in parenthood. Welcome to me being a Mom :D


You May Also Like

0 comments