First Time Momma

by - 9:04 AM

Hello Word,

Welcome to my first Mom Blog well ever! On this Blog I will be sharing everyday experiences as a First Time Mom, Life during my Last Trimester, Holidays as a new Family and well growing a child and growing up!

A little view into my life is that I am a flower growing in the ever-changing concrete jungle New York City.  A twenty four year old Creative Assistant for a growing company smacked dabbed in Manhattan and now a newly enrolled CUNY student following her dream of Creative Writing. 

Hopefully this blog will connect other First Time Moms and New York Mommas together. Enjoy raising our little ones in this hectic concrete jungle! 

 Any questions or Business Inquiries can be sent to Safarimommy@gmail.com. 

Hope you guys enjoy  

You May Also Like

0 comments